Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who has top-notch problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who enjoys working with people and building relationships?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst, you will assist with rate quotes, load planning, and freight management.
- Answer incoming calls
- Make sales calls to build business relationships.
- Make outgoing calls to businesses to determine shipping expectations
- Make judgments/decisions regarding various situations
- Bring in new customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working within the trucking, transportation industry, shipping/ receiving or customer service within a warehouse is highly preferred
- An understanding of pallets, tarps, flatbeds and other related terminology is highly preferred
- Any knowledge of figuring out how to fit products on trailers, pallet sizes, linear measures, understanding carrier rates and lanes of services is a huge plus
- Associate degree in Communications, Business or a related degree is a plus
- Must feel comfortable using a computer and navigating around on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated and go-getter attitude
- Excellent people skills and phone etiquette
- Strong math skills is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make judgments and decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very laid back and family oriented company
- Very good commission program for employees once hired on
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Transportation Analyst position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137949
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.