Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who has top-notch problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who enjoys working with people and building relationships?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst, you will be taking care of a combination of customer service, clerical and inside sales duties.
- Assist with rate quoting, load planning and freight management
- Talk with business customers to determine shipping expectations
- Make sales calls to businesses to build relationships and bring in new customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working within the trucking, transportation industry, shipping/ receiving or customer service within a warehouse is highly preferred
- An understanding of LTL carriers, pallets, tarps, flatbeds and other related terminology is a huge plus
- Any knowledge of figuring out how to fit products on trailers, pallet sizes, linear measures, understanding carrier rates and lanes of services is a huge plus
- Associate degree in Communications, Business or a related field is a plus
- Must feel comfortable using a computer and navigating around on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated and go-getter attitude
- Excellent people skills and phone etiquette
- Strong math skills is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make judgments and decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very laid back and family oriented company
- Very good commission program for employees once hired on
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Transportation Analyst position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138528
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.