Are you a Customer Support Representative who lives in or near Appleton, Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Support Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will manage 80+ inbound calls per day to assist customers and sales teams with product needs.
- Expedite, quotes, returns, price, availability and product recommendations with various parties
- Order entry
- Review and respond to time sensitive e-mails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience from a manufacturing type of setting where you worked with customers from the beginning to the end is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with has a solid background from a call center
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Must be comfortable working on the computer while talking on the phone and maneuvering around switching screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Must be 100% okay with taking call after call working on a headset
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a extremely busy and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: $13.50 – $14.50 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – REMOTE POSITION BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.