Are you a Customer Support Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Support Representative who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be providing support to HR reps when responding to reports of positive results, clos e contact or casual contact related to COVID-19.
- Reach out to employee’s who have been exposed via text, phone call, e-mail and other communication platforms as necessary
- Complete assessments to determine risk level
- Dialogue with contacts by standard protocols
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of customer service experience in a professional setting
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Must enjoy talking with people
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: First and second shift hours available between 5:00am – 9:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138054
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.