Are you a Customer Support Representative who has top notch customer service and listening skills? Are you a Customer Support Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing international company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a packaging company that has been in business since 2003.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will coordinate all aspects of projects beginning to end, including providing technical support, relying upon company’s products and services to produce results for the customer and company.
- Assess and build customer relationships in asking key questions to determine and meet customer needs in a timely fashion
- Communicate key business transaction information with customers via telephone and e-mail, including handling of all customer inquiries for the accounts assigned
- Enter and track quotes, orders, samples, etc.
- Follow up on quotes and orders
- Provide feedback to customers
- Gather and send samples to customers
- Enter analysis requests as required and follow through to completion and transmittal of information to customer or sales representative
- Send credit applications and all other appropriate forms to new customers and ensure that credit is approved before orders are entered
- Enter claims as required and follow through to close of claim
- Communicate with other departments as required to keep projects on track
- Maintains records of all inquiries, orders, etc.
- Assist as needed in the organization of samples
- Assist with mailing and assembling training materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years in a customer support type role where you have worked with the customer from the beginning to the end
- Experience in some type of manufacturing or a consumer goods background
- Basic understanding of film chemistry is highly preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience is also highly preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Must know how to work with Microsoft Outlook
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working in an ERP system preferably in Synergy is a huge plus
- Any experience with SAP is a plus
- Self-starter and positive attitude
- Excellent sense of urgency and drive to satisfy the customer
- Top notch customer service and listening skills
- Must interact professionally and clearly communicate with colleagues in other offices
- Must maintain positive and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to comprehend and follow directions well
- Must be open and eager to learn the industry
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be okay at times lifting up to 25 pounds
- Must work well in a progressive and team-oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing international company that values their employees
- Fun place to work with frequent employee events
- They offer employees the ability to learn all areas of our business
- Onsite gym with fitness equipment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138981
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.