Are you a Customer Support Specialist who has excellent critical-thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has over 25 years of experience in their industry. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and strive to exceed their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will develop solid relationships with the account contacts, understand their business, with a strong emphasis on quality, service and delivery expectations.
- Participate in new product development including finished good specifications, packaging requirements and specifications
- Creation of a bill of materials and labor routings
- Create work orders and entry of new orders from customers
- Create, compile and record key production data and measurements
- Prepare reports daily, weekly and monthly basis as required by the account contact
- Communicate the work schedule to customers
- Work closely with purchasing and production to help ensure a smooth and uninterrupted production flow
- Participate in the Corrective Action Reporting process to ensure quality controls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of being in a more in-depth customer care, customer support or account management role within an office or plant type setting
- Someone that has worked in a manufacturing/warehouse type industry is preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Sage experience is preferred
- Must be very customer focused and committed to continuous improvement
- Must be courteous and professional
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention
- Ability to work well independently and shift priorities easily
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented company
- “Family away from family” environment
- Smaller office
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Specialist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 138407
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.