Are you a Customer Support Team Leader who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Customer Support Team Leader who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Team Leader, you will ensure customer requests are recorded, customers are helped and concerns are resolved.
- Assist with taking incoming calls from customers who have problems or concerns about company products
- Determine which calls are service requests or problems that need to be handled by the customer support department and/or other service areas
- Take escalated calls from customers who are asking to speak with management
- Assist, train and monitor the Customer Support Product Specialists
- Monitor and mentor the technicians with procedure compliance, return material authorization forms and the customer support
- Assist any walk-in customers with questions and purchases of their products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working as a lead, manager in a call center or a similar setting
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills both written and over the phone
- Ability to lead a small team and have excellent leadership skills
- Must be driven to make others and the company successful
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to meet deadlines and make it a priority to resolve customer issues
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Good benefit package
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Team Leader position: $15.00 / hr. – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138327
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.