Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong and extremely accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door with a well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will enter PM (preventative maintenance) plans into various systems for the majority of the day.
- Generate PM reports
- Help with miscellaneous projects for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP experience is a huge plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have sense of urgency to get tasks done in timely matter
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: 30-40 hours per week working between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138668
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.