Are you a Data Entry Associate who is looking for an opportunity in the New London, WI area? Are you a Data Entry Associate who enjoys working with numbers and conducting research?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that offers a variety of products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will enter data into various banking systems to help the Loan department on finishing some projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of any office experience within an office environment
- Highly prefer someone who likes to work with numbers, conduct research and is analytical
- Any loan knowledge is preferred
- Any experience in note, collateral and/or security agreements is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly and navigate through multiple applications at once
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Self-starter and deadline driven
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, growing company
- Fun and flexible work environment
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $14.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 139126
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.