Are you a Data Entry Clerk / Parts Room Assistant has strong and accurate typing/data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Clerk / Parts Room Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Clerk / Parts Room Assistant, you will go through data to ensure accurate part information is in the new SAP system correctly.
- Verify part information manually at times
- Count, order and put away parts
- Adjust inventory levels
- Assist plant and contractors to find parts
- Create purchase orders
- Place calls for parts and pricing
- Put away parts
- Clean and sweep as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Parts and / or mechanical setting / environment experience
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience is preferred
- Any inventory experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Clerk / Parts Room Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 140121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.