Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who lives in or near Appleton, WI? Are you a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate who has good math skills?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Customer Support Associate, you will take care of data entry of orders, quotes, returns, prices and availability.
- Review and respond to e-mails
- Select/explain best solutions to customer problems and documentation of customer interactions
- Enter approximately 3000 items per day
- On occasion you will have to do math calculations in your head
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience in a true data entry role is a plus
- Any manufacturing experience is also a plus
- Must be comfortable working with math
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable moving between multiple systems
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and strong writing skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must be okay with role being high volume and straight data entry
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: Training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm and then will change to 7:30am- 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Customer Support Associate position: $13.50 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE SO MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 138375
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.