Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has excellent data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an independent health insurance agency in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will be entering data and backup to the phones if needed.
- Upload applications
- Enter information into their CRM system
- Help with member concerns if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have data entry or administrative type experience where you used company software to enter data
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/softwares quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Professional demeanor
- Independent and focused
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to catch on quickly (minimal time to train)
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great mission statement
- Company really values their clients
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $12.00 -$14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137715
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.