Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will be entering, auditing and cleaning up data.
- Prep and put jackets together for projects
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office and/or data entry experience is ideal
- Would consider a recent graduate or someone who doesn’t have office experience but has excellent computer skills
- Must have a strong comfort level learning new technology
- Excel skills
- Any SAP knowledge/experience is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
Hours: 25+ hours per week, flexible to schedule, contact us for details
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139807
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.