Are you a Data Entry / Pharmacy Technician who has excellent and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry / Pharmacy Technician who is looking for an opportunity within a casual, yet friendly and easygoing environment?
Our client is a care service for patients in nursing homes and assisted living.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Pharmacy Technician, you will be receiving orders from physicians and entering them into the system.
- Process the orders so they can get processed in the warehouse and shipped out
- Submit to insurance for billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be someone who has worked in a pharmacy in the past in some capacity
- Must have medical terminology
- Someone that has worked in retail pharmacy is highly preferred
- Someone that is a certified pharmacy technician is highly preferred
- Computer and tech savvy
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills
- Focused and quick learner to hit the ground running
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to work in a casual, yet friendly and easygoing environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee owned
- After 1 year you can own stock in the company
- The company really prides themselves on flexibility with their employees
Hours: Full-time hours rotating week schedules Monday – Saturday between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Data Entry / Pharmacy Technician position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138514
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.