Are you a Data Entry Specialist who has excellent data entry/typing skills? Are you a Data Entry Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in digital product content capture, digital asset management, planogram solutions and category management for e-commerce vendors and retailers of consumer-packaged goods.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will be pulling data from beverage products at a certain store for accurate and efficient data entry input using custom software.
- Gather products off the shelves in the beginning of the week and put them back at the end of the week
- Use a hand held scanner to scan the barcode of the product
- Input measurements of the product in to the computer
- Update and maintain the product image database
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some on the job type of data entry experience
- Anyone that had to work with packages in the past or physical products in any capacity is highly preferred
- Someone who has worked with inventory in the past is highly preferred
- Someone that has worked in a retail setting in the past in an office setting is highly preferred
- Computer and somewhat tech savvy
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Positive and energetic
- Strong customer service skills and personality
- Must be able to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be flexible to changes in priorities
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be okay lifting up to 15-35 lbs. at times
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Long-term position
- Potentially could be hired on with the company where there will be lots of growth opportunities
- Opportunity to gain experience
Hours: Every Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry Specialist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139053
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.