Are you a Data Entry Specialist who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will be doing rental contract entry, entering names, addresses, credit card information, dollar amounts, payments and dates.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have data entry and/or office support experience
- Must understand this is a true data entry role
- Any numbers, accounting and/or finance experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Extremely detail oriented to catch things that don’t look right
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based and family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
Hours: 32-40 hours between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry Specialist position: $14.00 – 15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.