Are you a Data Entry Specialist who has strong and very accurate data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client provides consulting services and has over 60 years’ worth of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will update entry of both numeric and alphanumeric data from multiple document sources.
- Enter blueprint information into Apex/CAD software
- Interpret the handwritten data from the drawings and use CAD drawing software to draw building perimeters and calculate square footages
- Enter in the numbers and the square footages that are calculated for you
- Take the calculations and enter those into the company specific software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience that includes some type of data entry or detail project work with proven accuracy
- Straight on the job data entry experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn their specific software
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Apex/CAD software experience is a plus
- Driven and motivated
- Very detailed and accurate
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company
- Flexible to a work/life balance
- Work hard/play hard team environment
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry Specialist position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140426
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.