Are you a Dental Assistant who is looking for a career within the dental industry? Are you a Dental Assistant who has strong communication skills?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental Assistant, you will provide chair side dental assistance and office support services in the dental clinic.
- Obtain health histories for dentist review and document oral examinations in Dentrix
- Receive and prep patients for treatment
- Take x-rays
- Perform coronal polishing and fluoride application
- Give patients pre and post op instructions
- Maintain inventory of dental supplies in rooms
- Attend staff meetings
- Pre and post op cleaning/disinfecting of rooms
- Cross train with patient services to assist with insurance verifications, patient check in and appointment confirmation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have interest in starting a career in the dental industry
- Computer literate and able to learn new software quickly
- Any Dentrix software knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to sit for extended periods, push, pull and reach
- Must have great hand eye coordination
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Must have current and valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to travel to other sites
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday between 8:00am – 7:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Dental Assistant position: $17.17 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – Contact us for details on the different training sites
Job ID: 138549
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.