Are you a Development / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel and MSWD skills? Are you a Development / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Development / Administrative Assistant, you will coordinate donor fulfillment and cultivation activities.
- Oversee online auction processes including creation of descriptions, posting items and monitoring the activity
- Identify a schedule of items to be auctioned and fulfillment of terms of auction items
- Coordinate certain raffles
- Create weekly reports in CRM, generate lists/reports, enter donor gifts and pledges into system
- Conduct donor research as requested
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of fund development or sales experience is preferred
- Any non-profit experience is preferred
- Any aviation experience is preferred
- Must have an Associate degree preferably in Communications, Business or a related field
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with CRM is a huge plus
- Must be comfy taking a call regarding funds and asking for funds
- Cannot be afraid to ask for large amounts of money
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent grammatical skills with great attention to detail
- Must be highly detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet demands of multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must have sales ability and /personality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Development / Administrative Assistant position: $18.50 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139668
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.