Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist who has a degree? Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a nationwide leader within their industry working with clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be managing the company’s website to include updating old content and creating new content.
- Create graphics for the company’s website and other marketing materials
- Edit videos for YouTube and the website
- Update the company’s social media accounts
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of digital marketing experience with website creation, graphic design and social media
- Must have at least an associate degree
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in related field of study
- Must have experience in Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Professional and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is in a huge growth mode with lots of opportunities
- Unique company as they are nationwide leader in their field
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- IRA with company match
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Digital Marketing Specialist position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 138707
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.