Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Clerk who has excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is an industry leader within their field and has been established since 1957 in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk you will be taking care of accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash applications.
- Vendor invoice entry
- Customer invoicing
- Payment application and payroll processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Payroll experience is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is ideal
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Sage is ideal
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, self-manage and successfully balance multiple tasks/requests to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and within a fast-paced group environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- New ownership recently and they are really excited and revitalizing the company
- Growing company
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140573
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.