Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Financial Analyst who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Financial Analyst who has a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance?
Our client specializes in designs, engineers and manufactures low- and medium-voltage power quality, power generation and power transmissions and distribution equipment for two locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Finance Analyst, you will prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasts and financial results.
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and economic indicators
- Account reconciliation and provide detailed analysis of cost data on projects
- Year-end financial reports
- Work with Project Managers, Sales and Engineers to obtain department information
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting/financial experience including budgeting and forecasting
- Strong general ledger experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Job costing experience including percentage of completion or point in time
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Oracle is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Organized and extremely accurate/detailed
- Must have reasoning ability and have the ability to problem solve
- Numbers focused & an analyst mindset
- Ok with traveling to other locations
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rapidly growing
- Family oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Financial Analyst position: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140449
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.