Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Manager with experience in all aspects of accounting? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting Manager who has payroll experience?
Our client is an industrial paint shop in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Manager, you are responsible for all accounting and financial functions for the company.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Weekly payroll
- Create and manage the company budget and financial statements
- File taxes
- Set up and manage accounting processes, procedures and policies
- Technical accounting oversight including timely monthly and quarterly GAAP financial statements
- Track and manage filing requirements
- Manage banking relationships and corresponding loans and loan covenants
- Identify trends and budgets to provide cost-saving suggestions
- Instill financial responsibility with cross-functional teams and department heads
- Work with stakeholders to analyze the impact on the operational and/or financial performance of the company
- Conduct internal audits and work with external auditors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Finance experience within an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable handling all the financials and accounting for the entire company
- Detailed, accurate and able to work heavily with deadlines
- Handle highly confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice environment
- Ability to learn new duties
- Variety within the position
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Vacation pay
- Sick time
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Manager position: $65,000-$80,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140954
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.