Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Payroll Clerk with a variety of accounting skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounting / Payroll Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a growing company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client specializes in design, manufacture printers and coders for the paper industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Payroll Clerk, you will review accounts payable invoices, assign vendor numbers, enter data and confirm the correct accounting codes.
- Enter vendor information into accounting software
- Issue payments to vendors
- Process routine monthly payments
- Answer vendor questions by researching accounts
- Process payroll for approximately 32 employees
- Generate monthly payroll reports
- Prepare monthly inventory control reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll experience
- Office Manager or Human Resources experience is a plus
- Manufacturing or printing industry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SharePoint experience is a plus
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Flexible to assisting elsewhere, open to being cross trained
- Team focused
- Positive, friendly, personable and outgoing
- Job stability – reliable and dedicated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent benefits offered, company pays 100% of the employees’ health premium for the employee and dependents
- Growing company
- Smaller family oriented business
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- HSA and HRA
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Payroll Clerk position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Wrightstown, WI
Job ID: 140836
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.