Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large corporate company with a family feel?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant, you will process sales order tickets submitted to the office by Service Technicians and schedule Maintenance Technicians.
- Enter sales orders
- Send checks out and apply payments to the appropriate accounts
- Perform internal inventory transfers daily
- Review timecard entries weekly
- Track, maintain and process all capital project jobs
- Charge customer accounts to proper payments daily and process month-end accounts receivable duties
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Work with all customer accounts receivable inquiries
- Fill out and mail out scheduled maintenance in-service post cards
- Update inventory spreadsheets distributed to all field employees twice weekly, track and record scheduled maintenance billings
- Oversee credit applications and processing for customers
- Any other duties added
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Open to accounts receivable or administrative support type backgrounds (a few years)
- Inventory management experience is preferred
- Any payroll experience is a huge plus
- MSWD, Excel and MS Outlook skills
- Ability to learn their operating software
- Very positive easygoing and upbeat attitude
- Proactive personality and a have a sense of urgency to get things done
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Okay working in a laid back but yet hardworking environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Very flexible
- Smaller office
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140756
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.