Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Analyst who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits in the Green Bay, WI area? Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Analyst who has excellent research and problem solving skills?
Our client, established in 1984, specializes in third party collection services for large corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will be the liaison between the company and the client to collect on past due accounts.
- Work with one dedicated client account assigned to
- Research and collect on short paid invoices from clients
- Resolve outstanding invoices not paid and find discrepancies
- Make corrections on invoices
- Analyze and document all communication along with customer resolutions and deductions
- Take payments on invoices
- Month-end close invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Green Bay, WI
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing or collections experience
- Extremely computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Ability to work with multiple software systems and screens at once
- Positive, eager to learn, self-starter and take initiative
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Must be excellent at research and problem solving,
- Someone who likes to dig into details and find discrepancies
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful work environment
- Great team of people that work for them
- Staff longevity
- Growth opportunity for growth within the company, encourages promotions from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly incentive bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 7:30am – 3:30pm, 8:00am – 4:00pm or will consider 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – once trained will have the option to have a hybrid schedule must live in or near Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140236
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.