Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family oriented company?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative who working with a team to accept, schedule and track loads for customers.
- Enter data for all orders
- Update websites and Excel spreadsheets
- Ensure flow of information concerning delivery related issues
- Must be knowledgeable of temperature control fright, commodities and rates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service and/or data entry experience
- 1-3 years of experience in transportation is ideal
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to navigate the internet
- Ability to work well and adapt to chance in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly and easy going work environment
- Casual work environment
- Work with state of the art technology and software
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139909
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.