Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Switchboard Operator who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Switchboard Operator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Switchboard Operator, you will be responsible for assisting members on the telephone with basic transactions (transfers, inquires) and making referrals to the correct person.
- Operate a multi-line switchboard
- Assist members over the phone and via email to find out their needs and refer them to the appropriate individual
- Provide routine and detailed information to callers
- Take messages as needed and distribute them in a timely manner
- Build financial relationships with members using a consultative approach by discussing special promotions, make member referrals to the various internal teams
- Work as the support team for members and employees regarding the online banking system
- Educate members about home banking, E-Services and other products as well as promote products and services to new/existing members
- Answer member questions, resolve member problems, concerns and complaints
- Track frequently asked questions, member concerns and follow up on member e-mails
- Miscellaneous duties including, secure messages, guestbook messages and complete miscellaneous projects for other departments, etc.
- May quote interest rates, loan payment amounts and collateral valuations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of customer service experience operating a multi-line phone system
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Knowledge credit union/banking products and services
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must understand how to use E-Services
- Experience with Nautilus computer software is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Must have good math skills overall
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm and every other Saturday 7:00am – 1:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Switchboard Operator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140148
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.