Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Switchboard Operator who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service / Switchboard Operator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Switchboard Operator, you will be responsible for assisting members on the telephone with basic transactions (transfers, inquires) and making referrals to the correct person.
- Operate a multi-line switchboard
- Assist members over the phone and via email to find out their needs and refer them to the appropriate individual
- Provide routine and detailed information to callers
- Take messages as needed and distribute them in a timely manner
- Build financial relationships with members using a consultative approach by discussing special promotions, make member referrals to the various internal teams
- Work as the support team for members and employees regarding the online banking system
- Educate members about home banking, E-Services and other products as well as promote products and services to new/existing members
- Answer member questions, resolve member problems, concerns and complaints
- Track frequently asked questions, member concerns and follow up on member e-mails
- Miscellaneous duties including, secure messages, guestbook messages and complete miscellaneous projects for other departments, etc.
- May quote interest rates, loan payment amounts and collateral valuations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of customer service experience operating a multi-line phone system
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Knowledge credit union/banking products and services
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must understand how to use E-Services
- Experience with Nautilus computer software is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Must have good math skills overall
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm and every other Saturday 7:00am – 1:00pm contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Switchboard Operator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139714
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.