Are you a Direct Hire – Dental Assistant / Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Dental Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client is a dental office in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental Assistant / Receptionist, you will be splitting your time between the receptionist desk and assisting the dentists.
- Assist the dentist chair-side during dental procedures
- Clean and prepare patient rooms
- Clean, sterilize dental instruments and get trays ready with new instruments for the next procedure
- Keep patient records up to dates in the computer system
- Assist with x-rays and lab tasks as needed
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet patients, check them in and make them feel welcome
- Schedule appointments, confirm appointments and handle cancellations/reschedules
- Answer questions for patients
- Take payments and assist with insurance submittals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dental assistant experience is highly preferred
- Dental Assistant Certification or schooling is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Very customer service orientated, friendly, personable and must represent the company well
- Make patients feel very welcomed and comfortable
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work very well in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company
- Great team
- Great management
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 32 hours per week Monday – Thursday between the hours of 7:30am – 6:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Dental Assistant / Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140691
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.