Are you a Direct Hire – Office Manager/Bookkeeper who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a real estate investment company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager/Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all the accounting, taxes functions and administrative duties for the company.
- Bank reconciliations
- Collect and post rental income
- Mortgage payments
- Payroll, payroll taxes and payroll tax reports
- Create management reports
- Bank reports as requested
- Pick up and sort through daily mail
- Sort, post and pay bills
- Answer phones
- Run errands as needed, pick up lunches and drop off the deposit at the bank
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Overall very friendly, kind and genuine person that can represent the company professionally
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills and able to work with deadlines
- Ability to work well independently within a small office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail orientated and organized
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent management
- Flexibility with the hours
- Health benefits are fully paid for the employee and great additional perks offered
- Paid vacation
Hours: 32-36 hours per week generally will work Monday – Thursday 8/9:00am – 5/5:30pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager/Bookkeeper position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140330
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.