Are you a Direct Hire / Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving and analysis skills? Are you a Direct Hire / Executive Administrative Assistant who is interested in working for a top company in Oshkosh?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the VP of Supply Chain and VP of Operations.
- Manage calendars; schedule meetings, conferences and appointments
- Act as the gatekeeper with calls
- Coordinate and lead projects
- Set up hotel rooms if needed, catering, flights and other travel arrangements, prepare materials and presentations
- Coordinate activities and agendas
- Initiate processes and practices to improve executive office effectiveness
- Prepare and schedule expense reports
- Maintain/update SharePoint, distribution lists and organizational charts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives/ upper level management with administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have a high proficiency in computer skills
- PowerPoint, MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have experience working with Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships at all levels
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Must have the ability to guide and mentor
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness Program
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139471
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.