Are you a Direct Hire – Financial Services Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Financial Services Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a community focused company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a financial institution that has been serving its clients for over 125 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Services Representative, you will provide customer service to commercial and agriculture clients for any and all banking needs to include delivering deposits, on line banking and other services.
- Support the business banking relationship managers to review commercial loan documents and other support work as needed
- Work directly with loan request for document preparation to ensure proper loan approval has been obtained
- Order flood certificates, title insurance, hazard insurance certificates, etc.
- Perform all pre-closing tasks and evaluate overall compliance with government regulations
- Review loan documents prior to closing
- Handle disbursements, collect fees and ensure invoices associated with each loan are paid
- Follow up on file exceptions of commercial loans for outstanding items
- Assist with gathering updated treasury management agreements from clients when necessary
- Assist in the management of the electronic client directory and imaging of loan and depository documents
- Open new business accounts for commercial clients, including online banking and business card services
- Assist clients with business credit card applications and submit/follow up with card services
- Provide customer service for business banking clients, handle calls and e-mails pertaining to loan, demand deposit, credit card and online banking services
- Assist with managing customer overdrafts
- Assist in managing delinquent customer financials
- Refer to and assist other departments and Relationship Managers as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Availability to work in both Appleton and Green Bay offices
- Banking/financial institution experience (2 years ideally) is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field along with some banking experience (could be an internship)
- Commercial banking experience is a plus
- Experience working with business customers and commercial loan documents is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or Business
- Computer savvy to learn the bank software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter, hard worker and takes initiative
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks from a variety of clients and bankers
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is considered the most profitable bank in WI
- Company is very community focused
- Strong history of over 125 years and continuing to grow
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Services Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – may consider a hybrid option working one day per week from home – available to travel to Green Bay 1-2 times a week, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 140637
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.