Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Human Resources Coordinator / Accounting Assistant who lives in or near Kaukauna, WI? Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Human Resources Coordinator / Accounting Assistant who has strong problem solving and decision making skills?
Our client has provided quality products and services to their customers for over 15 years. They have a strong passion for what they do and enjoy helping customers be successful.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator / Accounting Assistant, you will be taking care of full-cycle recruiting and payroll.
- Benefits administration
- Quarter and annual taxes
- Employee relations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Any other human resources related duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Kaukauna, WI
- Human Resources and payroll experience
- Someone who has an accounting background, preferably accounts payable and accounts receivable is highly preferred
- Someone who has done full cycle recruiting on the past is preferred
- Associate degree
- Extremely computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional and personable
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Team player and very self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently quickly under pressure
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Passionate group of employees and owners
- Family-owned company with a work hard, play hard mentality
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator / Accounting Assistant position: $25.96 – $26.92 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI – this position will have a hybrid schedule must live in or near Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140364
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.