Are you a Direct Hire -Inventory / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a stable company in the Kaukauna, WI area? Are you a Direct Hire – Inventory / Office Assistant who is extremely detail oriented and enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a growing business that serves manufacturing and construction companies throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory / Office Assistant, you will take care of cycle counting, inventory maintenance and back orders.
- Run tickets out to production and inspect material quality
- Item allocation
- Production order distribution
- Truck receiving
- Customer will calls
- Receiving entry
- On hold/billed reconcile
- Process forms for returned goods
- Investigate items left on trucks and not on trucks
- Problem recognition and resolution
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory experience with strong customer service skills is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with office experience and strong customer service skills
- Order entry experience a plus
- Experience working in Production is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with AS400 is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Good retention skills, ability to learn and apply the information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- A company that hires within
- Very stable company in the area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Cash bonus quarterly
Hours: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory / Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140568
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.