Are you a Direct Hire – Licensed Insurance Agent who is looking for a career opportunity within the insurance industry? Are you a Direct Hire – Licensed Insurance Agent who enjoys working and building relationships with people?
Our client serves the insurance and financial needs of thousands of individuals and businesses in Northeastern WI and in the Upper Michigan Area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will be responsible for taking care of the day-to-day needs of the customers.
- Assist customers with policy changes, billing and coverage questions
- Retain an existing client database
- Expand your client base with the agency by bringing in new business
- Assist with claims, processing new and renewal business, quoting, etc.
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have current Property and Casualty (P&C) license
- 1+ years of experience working with commercial lines, personal lines and/or health/life insurance
- Any previous sales experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn software quickly
- Any experience with Applied Systems Software programs is preferred
- Self-motivated, driven and friendly
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must be comfortable with sales and bringing in new business
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and everyone works well together
- Variety within the position
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Licensed Insurance Agent position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139924
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.