Are you a Direct Hire – Litigation Paralegal who has strong analytical and critical thinking skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Litigation Paralegal who is detail oriented and has strong time-management skills?
Our client is a law firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Litigation Paralegal, you will be directly supporting the lawyers with substantial legal work.
- Assist attorney in all aspects of discovery responses and document production
- Summarize medical records and depositions
- Analyze billing statements and prepare itemized spreadsheets
- Gather, analyze and organize factual information
- Prepare written reports or memorandum on factual research
- Initial drafting of non-complex pleadings
- Interfacing with firm personnel, opposing counsel/their staff and court person
- Interact with clients
- Assist in preparation for trials, depositions and mediations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years (preferably 3-5 years) of legal experience with proficient knowledge of legal terminology, principles and basic procedures
- Paralegal experience is highly preferred
- Legal experience in the areas of litigation, personal injury and/or insurance defense
- Paralegal Certification is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and MS Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Professional people skills and demeanor
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Litigation Paralegal position: $18.00 – $27.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140719
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.