Are you a Direct Hire – Logistics Coordinator who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Logistics Coordinator who has excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will work with international shipments.
- Schedule, route and monitor goods between company facility and customer facilities
- Communicate with carriers and providers to ensure proper equipment has arrived
- Ensure proper outbound operations are followed
- Coordinate outbound needs with dock loaders
- Verify customer’s trucks are loaded per standards and bills of lading and complete and accounted for
- Ensure high quality order management and order flow
- Coordinate freight claims and freight dispositions
- Identify order consolidation opportunities, distribute orders and track & investigate picking errors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of experience in the logistics or transportation field
- International transportation and regulations experience preferred
- Work in a Lean / 5-S environment preferred
- Associate degree in logistics or a related field preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer and technical savvy
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills, ability to interact with other departments
- Processed focused
- Honest and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain a sense of urgency
- Go-getter and is not afraid to jump in and learn
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
- Excellent verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Volunteer paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week, core hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: $19.63 – $24.04 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139590
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.