Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison area that was established in the early 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting a few attorneys preparing, formatting, proofreading, revising and saving correspondence and documents to a documents management system.
- Document reproduction, including printing, copying, scanning and physical client file maintenance
- Client contact, monitor e-mails and calendars, resolve questions from clients and co-workers
- Knowledge with entity formations, dissolutions, foreign qualifications, annual report filings, issuance and transfer of stock/membership units, maintenance of corporate record books, preparation and filing
- Real estate and finance transaction support to assist attorneys through closings
- Estate planning support including using client gathered data to draft documents, schedule signings with clients and prepare final documents for distribution to clients
- Office support to include transcription,
- Back up to the Receptionist for breaks to include greeting clients, answering calls and scheduling conference rooms
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in litigation, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, contracts or trust & estates
- Certification or Associate degree from a certified Paralegal program
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must feel comfortable working with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
- Positive and friendly
- Must be open to change while they are growing and creating new processes
- Organized and detailed
- Ability to speak up and ask questions
- Excellent multitasking skills while handling a large volume of work
- Strong time-management skills and deadline-driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business since 1903
- Fun team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140172
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.