Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a law firm that offers excellent benefits?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison area that specializes in personal injury law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will handle file management and litigation support in plaintiff personal injury cases.
- Handle intake calls and schedule appointments
- Collect, organize and summarize certified medical cords, bills and claims set up and follow up on missing information as needed
- Research medical provides
- Assist clients by phone and email
- Work with insurance carriers on liability, subrogation, uninsured motorist and underinsured motorists coverage
- Schedule depositions of clients, witnesses, experts, doctors, etc.
- Schedule medications and attorney meetings
- Assist investigators
- Prepare settlement packages
- Litigation and prepare notices and requests
- Manage defense authorization/records
- Review settlements, final liens and balances
- Handle discovery process through trial
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of personal injury law or civil litigation experience
- Paralegal degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- CRM experience is a huge plus
- Strong phone skills
- Organized and detailed
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Location is beautiful and on the lake
- Company paid parking
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick time
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140767
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.