Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within an established company in the Fond du Lac, WI area?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Fond du Lac area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones and answer customer/billing account questions.
- Maintain paperwork
- Handle all ‘service’ work for accounts
- Process policy changes and renewals
- Communicate with insurance carriers and customers
- Handle insurance carrier downloads
- Check insurance policies for accuracy
- Answer and solve billing concerns and issues for customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be willing to obtain your Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance license within 6 months of employment
- Customer service experience where you worked on the phones
- Insurance or licensing experience is a plus
- Math skills
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Strong and very accurate data entry/typing skills
- Must be passionate about helping others
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow with the company
- Strong multitasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business 60+ years
- Excellent internal longevity
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- IRA pension plan
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative position: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140430
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.