Are you a Direct Hire – Purchasing Assistant who has excellent people and communication skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Purchasing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned company in the Hortonville, WI area?
Our client is a company in the Hortonville area that has been established since the 1980s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will be ordering steel, hardware/supplies and reviewing material planning reports to determine what needs to be ordered.
- Enter orders into the system
- Send out information to vendors
- Enter materials and pricing into the system
- Approve invoices of purchased items
- Support Inside and Outside Sales Representatives
- Answer phones and greet walk-in traffic
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, administrative support, invoicing and/or reporting experience
- Anyone who has worked in manufacturing, or an industrial type company is a plus
- Purchasing, supply chain, buying or procurement type of experience is highly preferred
- Experience working with JobBOSS is highly preferred
- Must be very adaptable, go with the flow and a fast learner
- Detail oriented and must work at a good speed to get the work done
- Self-motivated, friendly and must like a family atmosphere
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned
- Very stable company 40 years in business
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 30-40 hours per week Monday – Friday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Purchasing Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 140464
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.