Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet visitors, answer phones, mail invoices, statements and checks.
- Complete and attach packing slips
- File paperwork
- Maintain employee vacation/time off requests for the different sites
- Help with miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of previous receptionist experience
- Some type of construction or architectural industry experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive and winning attitude
- Must enjoy talking and working with people
- Strong and effective time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140232
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.