Are you a Director of Finance who has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting? Are you a Director of Finance who enjoys detailed work?
Our client assists members of the Oshkosh area. For over 50 years, they have been proud to be able to make a difference and help those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Director of Finance, you will work with grant funding and pulling information from federal websites.
- Handle rental payments
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable (both checks and electronic)
- Handle mortgages
- Manage cash flow
- Statement preparation
- Compliance for the government
- Keep team up to date on trends and what the numbers all mean
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of accounting experience is ideal
- Any grant experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be willing to be the go to person for all the financial questions
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has great staff longevity
- Opportunity to help make a difference in the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Pay for the Director of Finance position: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140365
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.