Are you a Director of Lending who enjoys being a leader? Are you a Director of Lending who has a passion for banking?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that is proud to know their members on a first name basis. They offer a full-range of financial products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Director of Lending, you will provide hands-on leadership and guidance in the mortgage, consumer and business lending areas.
- Coach, motivate and evaluate staff
- Set goals for staff
- Monitor industry trends
- Underwrite loans
- Monitor company loan portfolio for quality, diversity, collection issues, growth
- Communicate with collection vendor and stay informed on delinquent loans
- Work with HR on personnel matters
- Facilitate meetings
- Provide reports
- Take loan applications, and process and close loans as needed
- Serve as notary public
- Maintain inventory of loan materials and supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of leadership experience
- 5 years of experience working in lending for a credit union or other financial institution
- Knowledge of federal rules and regulations and credit union policies affecting the loan department
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and procedures dealing with delinquency control and collection procedures
- Strong math, research and analytical skills
- Computer savvy and catch on to new programs quickly
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective negotiating and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-established company
- Company that prides themselves on knowing their members by name
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Director of Lending position: Pay based on experience – contact us for details
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 138503
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.