Are you an E-commerce / Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you an E-commerce / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within the automotive industry?
Our client has well over 25 years of experience in their industry. With multiple store locations across the state, they offer a wide variety of accessories for both retail and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an E-commerce / Customer Service Representative you will answer incoming calls with regards to automotive related products, sales and orders.
- Take orders by phone, answer questions about orders and the online catalog
- Respond to messages received on selling platforms
- Gather information to resolve customer matters
- Order processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any automotive, truck and/or tractor parts experience is ideal
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to use 4 monitors and move between several systems
- Must be able to research on websites, use Google Docs and e-mail
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have a customer first attitude at all times
- Will need to be comfortable with dealing with upset/unhappy customers
- Strong multitasking skills in a high volume fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed/laid back environment as long as the work is getting done
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the E-commerce / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139035
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.