Are you an Educational Program Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Educational Program Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a company that truly helps people?
Our client is celebrating 40 years of success in the education field!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Education Program Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of student classes.
- Enter/update student data into the company computer database
- Call, text, e-mail students and/or mail correspondence
- Maintain student files and attendance records
- Create letters, signs and flyers
- Help students fill out registration packets
- Collect registration fees and sell books
- Discuss class schedules and policies with students
- Unlock classroom doors upon arrival and make sure all doors are locked upon departure
- Answer questions and interact with staff, volunteers and visitors
- Answer phones as needed
- Support teachers and students during class as needed
- Support childcare teachers and volunteers during class as needed
- Complete small projects for childcare and classroom teachers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Would consider a recent associate graduate or someone currently attending school in an office related field
- Bilingual is a huge plus (specifically Somali)
- Associate degree in Office Administration or related field is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn their software and also navigating on the internet
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Positive personality and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, handle multiple projects going on at once
- Strong prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with a diverse and multicultural population
- Must be truly passionate to work for the organization and believe in what they do and stand for
- Very detailed and accurate
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be in a very rewarding career that makes a positive impact of people’s lives
- Ability to grow on a professional level in your career
- Opportunity to take true ownership of the role and have a variety of tasks daily
- Some benefits offered for full-time hour employees
Hours: Full-time or part-time, two schedules, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Educational Program Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140331
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.