Are you an Engineering / Human Resources Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Engineering / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Engineering / Human Resources Assistant, you will be providing support to the engineering and HR teams with various administrative tasks.
- Data entry
- Managing HR files
- Support administrative needs for interviewing and recruiting
- Manage mail
- Project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative support type role
- Manufacturing industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any experience/knowledge with Access and/or Oracle is a plus
- Must be okay working in a manufacturing environment
- Motivated and driven
- Ability to jump in and catch on quickly
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and meet objectives in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Company takes pride in winning against their competitors
- They are a top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Engineering / Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138055
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.