Are you an Enrollment Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Enrollment Specialist who is looking for an opportunity that has growth potential?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Enrollment Specialist, you will process enrollment applications, changes and terminations for all products received.
- Handle small amounts of incoming and outgoing telephone calls regarding group and member inquiries
- Assist in managing an organized compliant member filing system
- Maintain and control access to member electronic files and assure that they are kept in a complete and organized manner
- Create and maintain accurate and complete desk procedures for all tasks
- Draft written correspondence or requests appropriate system form letters
- Review on a regular basis federal regulations, state mandates, legislative changes and legal requirements for enrollment processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of working in customer service, data entry or have strong administrative skills, preferably in a call center environment
- Enrollment experience is highly preferred
- Any experience working within the medical field with medical/dental insurance is also highly preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently with deadlines
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
Hours: Training will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm and the normal schedule will be either 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Enrollment Specialist position: $14.50 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137522
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.