Are you an Equipment Sales Representative who also enjoys administrative tasks? Are you an Equipment Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced work environment?
Our client collaborates with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Equipment Sales Representative, you will provide telephone and web-based sales of used fleet industrial, agricultural and construction equipment as well as assist with administrative functions.
- Assist equipment sales reps and outside sales with selling used and rental equipment along with selling units that we do not have in inventory; source and procure equipment needed for the customer
- Post equipment units on various websites and keep the equipment listings up to date with pictures, add and remove equipment
- Take or request pictures of units for website
- Maintain and update the master equipment inventory list
- Develop an inventory by bidding on equipment units for inventory as directed by the asset manager
- Present equipment to asset manager for review to buy, negotiate pricing, coordinate on-site inspections and pick-ups
- Procure used equipment to sell from wholesalers, other dealers and off lease opportunities
- Keep track of off lease units at the company and other dealers along with notifying locations of units being picked up
- Develop and monitor the sell price of used equipment and trade-in value
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers and current salespeople for both industrial and construction division
- Maintain 20 prepped units in stock for immediate sale within each market
- Provide information to the marketing department as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of administrative, customer service, account management or sales related experience
- Associate degree / business related degree a plus
- MSWD and Excel
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dedicated team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to gain additional skills
- Very fast-paced environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Equipment Sales Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139287
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.